Nomos-Bank Group grew retail loan portfolio 55 percent in 2012
In its 2012 year-end IFRS report, Nomos-Bank Group reported growth in its portfolio for the year trended ahead of the market average of 39.5 percent. As of December 31, the bank's retail loan portfolio represented slightly more than 15 percent of its total loan portfolio, which is comprised of corporate, retail, small business and investment business.
Individual customer accounts in Nomos-Bank Group's retail arm grew 20.4 percent during the year, with deposits totaling $49.6 billion.
"This success was driven by both wide and flexible product range and high quality of customer service," Nomos-Bank Vice President Elena Budik said.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants