Ural Federal University launches new language training program for English teachers
University officials and CELTA representatives are hopeful that the program will greatly increase the quality of English education at Ural Federal University.
"The project will affect all aspects of teaching English at the university...improving standards and providing benefits to our students," CELTA Regional Manager Andy Chamberlain said.
The Yekaterinburg government has expressed considerable enthusiasm for the university's partnership with CELTA given its implications for the tourism and hospitality industries as they prepare for such events as the FIFA World Cup 2018 and EXPO 2020.
"We are seeking to become a world-class university which means that the linguistic qualification of its staff and students must be also up to the world standards," University Project Manager Maria Guzikova said.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants