Kazakh ambassador visits Yekaterinburg to discuss 10th Inter-Regional Cooperation Forum
Governor of the Sverdlovsk Region Evgeny Kuivashev met with the Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Kazakhstan to Russia Galym Orazbakov on April 2, where they discussed the upcoming forum, Ural Business Consulting reports.
The ambassador looked at potential forum sites during his visit.
"I am quite confident that Sverdlovsk Region is totally ready for the event. I, on my part, promise to do my best to draw large delegations from different parts of Kazakhstan to Sverdlovsk Region. I believe quite a few constituencies will be interested in taking part in the forum, holding some business meetings, and visiting enterprises," Orazbakov said, Ural Business Consulting reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants