Ural Airlines one of most punctual at Domodedovo Airport
Domodedovo is a key airport for Ural Airlines, which increased the number of flights operating from the airport by 22 percent in 2012. It operates the third highest percentage of flights out of the airport among other airports.
Ural Airlines is based in Yekaterinburg and operates most of its flights out of Koltsovo International Airport. It transported 3.5 million passengers in 2012 and has won the National Aviation Award "Wings of Russia" 14 times.
Moscow's Domodedovo Airport is the largest airport in Russia and Eastern Europe, transporting approximately 25,701,610 people in 2011.There are 82 airlines operating regular flights to Domodedovo, including 38 international operators, 28 Russian and 16 air carriers of the CIS countries.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants