Yekaterinburg and other cities and countries commemorate Azerbaijani genocide
Events will be held in Russia, Ukraine, Belarus and Moldova, according to the State Committee for Work with Diaspora Organizations, News.Az reports.
Cities in Russia participating include Moscow, St. Petersburg, Yekaterinburg, Murmansk and Vladivostok. The events will include round table discussions related to the tragedy, photo exhibitions and documentaries reflecting the terror of the tragedies.
Similar events will be held in Kiev, Dnepropetrovsk, Nikolayevo, Minsk and Kishinev, according to News.Az.
Between March 30, 1918, and April 2, 1918, inter-ethnic strife and massacres of up to 12,000 Azerbaijani and other muslims took place in the city of Baku and in adjacent areas of the Baku Governorate of the Russian Emprire, which became known as the March Days.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants