Expo 2020 inspection committee visits Yekaterinburg
The visit marks the fifth time that the inspection committee has visited Yekaterinburg as part of a trip to all of the candidate cities seeking to host Expo 2020, Ural Business Consulting reports.
"The inspection committee looks into the facts that will later on be compiled into a very short document that won't be judgmental in any way: we are not going to give any ratings," Christensen said, according to Ural Business Consulting. "This document will state a plain 'yes' or 'no.' If this is a 'yes,' the country is a winner, if this is a 'no,' it has lost."
All of the potential host cities will learn of the winning bid at the same time, Christensen said, with a final decision expected to be made public in late November.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants