Students participate in EXPO 2020 flash mob
The flash mob, consisting of approximately 200 first-year college students, was held in order to show support for the World Exhibition EXPO 2020, Ural Business Consulting reports.
The students came together using color light signals and small flags in order to relay the message "We vote for EXPO" to the expo inspection committee.
Participants took part in the activity voluntarily, despite the cold weather and early morning. The students say they feel the event was a success, according to Ural Business Consulting.
Official bids with the BIE Paris for EXPO 2020 have been lodged by Izmir, Turkey; Ayutthaya, Thailand; Yekaterinburg, Russia; Sao Paulo, Brazil and Dubai, UAE.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants