Crimea to open 24 offices in Ukraine and Russia
Seven Crimean tourist offices will open in Ukraine, while the remaining 17 will be stationed throughout Russia.
"One has recently opened in Moscow, and another will open in St. Petersburg next week," Crimean tourism minister Oleksandr Liyev announced during a Tuesday press conference, according to Kyivpost.
Liyev's ministry plans to open offices in Yekaterinburg, Tyumen, Chelyabinsk and Novosibirsk.
"We are ready to offer our services at all of these offices," Liyev said, according to Kyivpost.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants