EXPO 2020 committee visits Yekaterinburg
During visits to Yekaterinburg and Moscow, the committee will meet with the governor of Sverdlovsk Region and the mayor of Yekaterinburg, as well as with representatives from Russia's legislative and executive branches, Ural Business Consulting reports.
The agenda also includes visits with top officials from the country.
The inspectors will be able to see Yekaterinburg's strategic development plan that will include the creation of business quarters and the future site of EXPO 2020. More than 500 hectares will be set aside for exhibition pavilions.
The main venue for the event will be the Russia National Pavilion and will feature five themed pavilions totaling more than 90,000 square meters, Ural Business Consulting reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants