Ural Volunteer Tank Corps celebrates 70th anniversary
The celebration, which was held at area music venue Tele-Club, featured Yekaterinburg's Black Knives motorcycle club. Spectators watched as the Black Knives performed a variety of advanced motorcycle tricks, including a rear-wheel special salute to the corps, Oblgazeta reports.
Following the Black Knives' exhibition, the spectators were treated to a rock concert lasting the duration of the anniversary event. Organizers estimate that nearly 800 people were in attendance, according to Oblgazeta.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants