Yekaterinburg to host Russia-EU summit
A meeting was held on March 21-22 in Moscow in which the Russian and European governments discussed preparations for the next EU-Russia summit, Mir66 reports.
The meeting involved discussions on Russia's general relations with the EU, trade and economic cooperation, cooperation in the energy field, in the area of freedom, security and justice, transportation, industrial policy, and information and communication technology, science, innovation and education.
Similar discussions will be held at the summit, which is expected to reach an agreement on the visa-free regime between Russia and the Eurozone. In 2008, it was announced that Russia and EU would be ready to go into such a regime in a few years, according to Mir66.
The EU-Russia summit has been held twice a year since 1998.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants