TTK expands broadband network in Yekaterinburg
Approximately 4,000 additional households will have access to TTK-Ural's FTTB network, based in Nizhniy-Tagil, TelecomPaper reports.
With the recent expansion, TTK-Ural now connects 9,000 Russian households to the web.
Headquartered in India, TTK holds commercial interests in information technology, pharmaceuticals and consumer goods. As of 2012, TTK was valued at $450 million.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants