Sverdlovsk Region sets up three new technological parks
The three new parks employ approximately 1,000 people in total, Ural Business Consulting reports.
Academic Innovation & Technology Center, which has 14 tenants, was give technological park status, as was Instrument-Making Park's management company, which has six tenants. Energy Technological Park is the third to gain technological park status and boasts four tenants.
"The new technological parks' residents produce aluminum and brass spare parts, nano-dispersed non-ferrous alloys powders, corrosion-resistant substances, alloyed steel additives, and metallurgical equipment, among other things," Sverdlovsk Region Minister for Industry & Science Vladislav Pinayev said, Ural Business Consulting reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants