Yekaterinburg to erect monument to Mulyavin at Cosmos hall
First Deputy Chairman Vladimir Vlasov recently led a meeting of the Sverdlovsk Oblast government in order to consider building a monument to the People's Artist of the USSR Vladimir Mulyavin, BelTA reports.
The meeting concluded that the monument would be unveiled in the alley near the Cosmos concert hall ticket office. The Cosmos was the home to the Pesnyary group, which was led by Vladimir Mulyavin, for more than 20 years.
The president of the Republic of Belarus, the Sverdlovsk Oblast government and the Yekaterinburg municipal administrations all upheld the idea to build the monument, according to BelTA.
The Belarusian Culture Ministry and the Yekaterinburg branch of the Belarusian Embassy in the Russian Federation first brought up the idea of erecting the monument.
There will be a contest to choose the best Belarusian sculptor to design the monument.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants