Eight injured in Sverdlovsk region gas bottle explosion
The injured included two doctors from the emergency brigade, two policemen, a five-year-old and three adults who lived in the house, Itar-Tass reports.
Head of the Regional Police Press Service Valery Gorelykh said that all those injured were taken to the city's hospital. Additionally, three fire brigades were sent to work on the site.
The explosion was first reported to the dispatch service at 10 a.m. Police arrived on the scene first, evacuating people from the burning house.
The gas bottle exploded after the emergency car arrived and doctors were approaching the house, Itar-Tass reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants