Sverdlovsk region pays $878 million in taxes to national budget
Press officials for the region said that the amount transferred into the national budget has spiked five percent over 2012, according to Ural Business Consulting.
During the two month period, the region has collected approximately $22 million in corporate income taxes, a 43 percent increase over the previous year.
Meanwhile, the region has collected 15 percent more tax income in 2013 than the previous year. The majority of the region's revenue has come from corporate income taxes, Ural Business Consulting reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants