Ural Airlines launches Expo 2020 themed aircraft
Ural Airlines technical specialists decorated aircrafts with the Expo 2020 logo and the phrase "Yekaterinburg World Expo 2020. Candidate City."
Ural Airlines decided to support the Yekaterinburg bid to host the Expo 2020 International Exposition. The branding of aircraft started in November. Lettering work is being performed a the airline's own cost and has been approved by the bid committee.
The city hopes that the coloring and messaging of the aircraft will enhance the city's recognition internationally and serve as additional publicity for the city and will boost its chances at hosting the exhibition.
Ural Airlines is based in Yekaterinburg and operates domestic and international flights out of Koltsovo International Airport. The company transported 3.5 million passengers in 2012. It has won the National Aviation Award "Wings of Russia" 14 times.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants