Yekaterinburg advertises Expo-2020 around city
The campaign will run through the end of 2013, with more than 40 billboards deployed in several locations. Some advertising structures will also be installed and several larger structures will be installed around the city, Ekburg.ru reports.
Additionally, 30 benches will be installed at the center of Yekaterinburg, emblazoned with symbols of the Expo-2020. Commercials will also be run on all media screens in the city.
The host of the World Expo will be determined in a vote in November, Ekburg.ru reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants