Yekaterinburg Children's Theater undergoes renovations
According to Atomstroycomplex, all jobs on the renovation should be completed by the last quarter of 2014, Ural Business Consulting reports.
Over the next two months, renovations will include the dismantling of the old interior and obsolete engineering infrastructure. After that, the building, assembly jobs and finishing jobs will begin, as per the schedule set out by the government contract.
The developers of the project said that the concept of the main building's interior will follow the existing architectural solutions of the entire set of buildings.
"Our task was to create a new image of a modern, high-tech theater oriented at both very young spectators and young adults while retaining the general feel of the old interior," the developers said, Ural Business Consulting reports.
Atomstroycomplex was also involved in working on other Yekaterinburg landmarks, including the Palace of Justice, the Legislative Assembly Hall, the Chamber Theater, the Nutcracker Children's Ballet Theater and the Sevastyanov Residence.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants