Nearly all meteor-damaged buildings restored
The Chelyabinsk municipal administration has received 2,746 applications for assistance in remedying damages caused by the meteor, Itar-Tass reports.
In the Chelyabinsk region alone, damages caused by the meteor's impact have been estimated at nearly $33 million.
Tadiation levels in the Tyumen, Sverdlovsk, Chelyabinsk, Kurgan and Bashkiria regions have returned to normal, according to Itar-Tass.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants