Yekaterinburg police officer caught shoplifting at mall
The officer in question, who was born in 1983, was detained by authorities while attempting to take goods from a retailer at an area shopping center without paying at the cash register, Mir66 reports.
Police spokesperson V. Gorelyh confirmed that the officer has been dismissed from the police force and will face legal actions for the theft.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants