Air Bishkek to add direct flights to Kaliningrad and Yekaterinburg
Starting May 16, Air Bishkek will launch round-trip flight #KR945/946 from Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan to Kaliningrad. The flight will operate every week on Thursdays. Round-trip Flight #KR739/740 from Bishkek to Yekaterinburg will launch May 18 and will run every Friday, Aviator.aero reports.
Aside from Kaliningrad and Yekaterinburg-bound travelers, Air Bishkek hopes to attract additional passengers who will use the the two cities' airports as transfers hubs.
The new flight paths will be served by Airbus A-320 aircraft, which hold up to 168 passengers. Tickets for the new flights went on sale on February 13, according to Aviator.aero.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants