Russia works with filmmaker to promote Yekaterinburg Expo 2020 bid
Dmitry Krylov said that he is dedicated to the city of Yekaterinburg and that he has spoken with the Russian Organizing Committee about cooperating to help bring the World Expo 2020 to Russia, the Voice of Russia reports.
Krylov created a video entitled "Yekaterinburg: Timelapse in Motion 2013." The video can be seen on Facebook and YouTube, along with other entries in the "Yekaterinburg: At the Crossroads between Europe and Asia" contest. The contest was organized by the committee in conjunction with the Kinoproba Festival to determine the best promo video for Yekaterinburg's Expo 2020 bid.
Expo 202 is a universal scale registered exposition time slot that can be sanctioned by the Bureau of International Expositions in Paris between 2011 and 2014. The BIE will vote on the five candidates for host cities this year, according to the Voice of Russia.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants