Yekaterinburg tows nearly 1,000 illegally parked cars
A total of 145 tow trucks were called in to remove cars from prohibited parking zones throughout the city, according to Ekburg.ru.
City administrators hope that the mass towings will deter motorists from continuing to park in prohibited zones. Constricted roadways are a leading cause of traffic in Yekaterinburg.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants