DreamWorks to open indoor theme park in Yekaterinburg in 2015
REGIONS Group, a partner in the project, will design, build and manage the parks, which will feature movie and concert halls, 4D cinemas, hotels, shopping centers and parking complexes, Argophilia reports.
The roofs of the indoor parks, the largest of their kind in Europe, will be nearly 115 feet high to give visitors the sensation of being outdoors.
Park attendees can expect to interact with characters from such DreamWorks' films as Shrek, Madagascar, How to Train Your Dragon, Kung Fu Panda and the upcoming Turbo.
"Russia is one of the most important markets in the world for us" DreamWorks CEO Jeffrey Katzenberg said, according to Argophilia. "These parks are going to be groundbreaking cultural hubs that will give families the chance to truly enter the world of DreamWorks."
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants