Ural Airlines customers now able to check in online
Online check in is now available through the company's passengers support service, allowing passengers without any luggage to check in and book the seat of their choice from their home or office computer, Ural Business Consulting reports.
Customer support experts said that employees are ready to help passengers go through the stages of checking in online.
Ural Airlines is based in Yekaterinburg and operates domestic and international flights out of Koltsovo International Airport. The company transported 3.5 million passengers in 2012 and has won the National Aviation Award's "Wings of Russia" 14 times.
The airline was established in 1943 as Sverdlovsk State Air Enterprises, later becoming part of Aeroflot. It became a joint stock company incorporated under the laws of the Russian Federation on December 28, 1993, when the airline business was separated from the airport.
The company is now owned by Ural Wings and Ural Transport Bank. It employs 1,390 people.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants