Construction accident leaves thousands without gas in Yekaterinburg
The area affected comprises more than 108 private homes, two large business complexes and 11 apartment buildings containing a total of 1,288 units, according to NR2.
A hydraulic hammer used by a construction group working in a nearby warehouse perforated a 13-inch gas pipe on Wednesday. Technicians from gas provider LLC Gazstroy were immediately dispatched to the scene to restore service.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants