Titanium Valley supervisory board elects Evgeny Kuivashev chairman
All of the supervisory board members present at the meeting supported Kuivashev's candidacy, Ural Business Consulting reports.
Attendees at the meeting also elected Sverdlovsk Region Vice Premier Alexei Orlov as the deputy chairman. Director-General of the Titanium Valley Special Economic Zone Artemy Kyzlasov was elected executive secretary.
"The Titanium Valley had a somewhat prolonged start, due to a number of external reasons, of course, mainly to do with insufficient financing. Now that we have the federal authorities' support, we must speed up all the preparation work as much as we can," Kuivashev said, Ural Business Consulting reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants