"Ural Internet Week" to begin February 27
Hosted in the Ural cities of Yekaterinburg, Chelyabinsk, Perm and Tyumen, the "Ural Internet Week" is the largest internet market conference of its kind, Mir66 reports.
The event will occur over four days, with workshops and exhibitions led by industry professionals from such companies as Yandex, Grape, Mail.ru Group, Classmates and Sibirix. In total, more than 50 internet marketers from across the globe will educate "Ural Internet Week" participants.
Approximately 1,300 people from across Russia traveled to the Urals to participate in 2012's event. Event organizers expect this year's "Ural Internet Week" attendance top 2,000, according to Mir66.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants