Annual "Ski Track of Russia" draws 28,000 in Yekaterinburg
Presiding over the event, now in its 31st year, was Duma Chairman Eugene Porunov, joined by Deputy Administration Heads Vysokinsky Alexander, Michael Tushin and Sergei Matveev Tushin, according to Ekburg.ru.
The opening ceremonies for "Ski Track of Russia" drew several spectators to the city's Kalininets arena, where enthusiasts were given soldier's porridge and hot tea. Attendees were also treated to a performance by the Ordzhonikidze district's choir.
"Ski Track of Russia" organizers estimate that this year's event will likely draw at least 28,000 ski fans.
"Ski Track is good...I feel a surge of strength and health" Vysokinsky said, Ekburg.ru reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants