Boxing tournament brings global sports stars to Uralvagonzavod
Renowned athletes and Russian State Duma deputies attended the event, including Olympics free callisthenics champion Alina Kabayeva and former world boxing champion in the super heavyweight category Nikolai Valuyev, Ural Business Consulting reports.
The honorary guests took part in the awarding ceremony and also visited Uralvagonzavod's armored vehicles museum.
The world professional female boxing championship was held in Uralvagonzavod Scientific & Production Corporation's Sputnik Gym, with Uralvagonzavod acting as the main sponsor of the event.
Event coordinator Natalia Ragozina thanked the company for its support and called the event an opportunity to share her experience, knowledge and skills with Urals-based youth.
"I love Nizhniy Tagil, I love the Urals. This is where I started my career. This is my past that can never be left behind, this is my life. This is why I would like this Ural championship to become a regular, an annual event. I believe this is how it's going to be," Ragozina said, Ural Business Consulting reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants