German Consulate-General opens visa center in Yekaterinburg
The visa center is located at 44 Kulbyshev St. at the Panorama Business Center on the second floor, with an entrance on Belinsky St. The center's hours of operation are 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekdays, Ural Business Consulting reports.
Travelers will be able to apply for a visa without having to visit in person or wait a long time. Applications can be submitted by an authorized representative, after which they will be transferred to the consulate-general's visa section.
The consulate-general will still be in charge of all the decision-making and will also process the applications, according to Ural Business Consulting.
To submit a visa application through the center, residents will have to pay an additional $23.77. It is also still possible to apply for a visa for no extra charge directly at the consulate.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants