Yekaterinburg Opera and Ballet opens Golden Mask Theater Festival
A total of 46 theaters are taking part in the 2013 Golden Mask festival, which will conclude on April 15, the Voice of Russia reports.
Prizewinners for the festival will be awarded on April 16.
The Golden Mask is a National Theater Award established in 1994 by the Theatre Union of Russia for productions in all genres of theatre art, including drama, opera, ballet, modern dance, operetta, musical and puppet theater. The festival takes place in Moscow every spring and presents the most significant performances from all over Russia.
The award and festival are supported by the Ministry of Culture of the Russian Federation, the RF Theatre Union and the Moscow Government, as well as by other sponsors and partners.
The goal of the program is to present a full and objective picture of the Russian theatrical life to professionals and public at large.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants