Russia and Kazakhstan sign Treaty of Good-Neighborliness and Alliance Cooperation
The decision was made after Lavrov met with his Kazakh counterpart Yerlan Idrisov, Trend reports.
"Today we have discussed the development of the Treaty of Good-neighborliness and Alliance Cooperation in the twenty-first century between Russia and Kazakhstan. According to the orders of Presidents Vladimir Putin and Nursultan Nazarbayev, the treaty is planned to be signed in the current year," Lavrov said, Trend reports.
The treaty will bring bilateral relations between Moscow and Astana to a new level.
Lavrov also said that the city of Yekaterinburg will host the next forum of interregional cooperation between the two countries this year.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants