Sverdlovsk officials discuss ways to attract investors
The agenda for the meeting, which was chaired by Regional Governor Evgeny Kuyvashev, contained discussion topics for enhancing mechanisms to drive outside investors into Sverdlovsk cities, according to Ekburg.ru.
Additionally, Sverdlovsk Administration Head Alexander Jacob presented a report entitled, "On the implementation of measures to improve the investment attractiveness of Yekaterinburg", Ekburg.ru reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants