Marilyn Manson cancels spring Russian tour
Manson was scheduled to give concerts in Kazan, Samara, Novosibirsk, Omsk, Chelyabinsk, Krasnoyarsk and Nizhny Novgorod. Sources close to the musician disclosed that Manson's decision to cancel his Russian appearances can be attributed to his dissatisfaction with the concert organizers who arranged his mid-December show in Yekaterinburg, according to Ria Novosti.
Reportedly, organizers were unable to accommodate Manson's request to keep the venue's temperature above 62 degrees Fahrenheit throughout the concert. Spokespeople for the Yekaterinburg venue have since dismissed the allegation.
Manson's management informed organizers behind the cancelled Novosibirsk concert that he is receptive to performing in Russian cities at a later date, Ria Novosti reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants