Yekaterinburg home to more than 670,000 registered cars
There are 450 cars per every 1,000 residents, one of the highest such frequencies among Russian cities, Ural Business Consulting reports.
The number of car owners in Yekaterinburg is higher than ownership levels in Moscow or St. Petersburg, where there are no more than 400 cars per every 1,000 people. Experts estimate that a number between 900 to 950 cars per every 1,000 residents signals the ultimate saturation of the market.
The city also recorded a relatively high number of expensive automobiles. Yekaterinburg State Road Traffic Safety Inspection reports that 1,289 Toyota Land Cruiser units, 426 Audi Q7 (Q8) units, more than 2,500 Lexus units, 504 Porsche Cayennes, 335 BMW 7s, 745 BMW X5s and more than 130 BMW X6s are currently registered in the city, according to Ural Business Consulting.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants