Sinara Pipe Plant begins construction on training facility for staff
Located on the site of SinTZ's B-3 pipe finishing shop, the center is part of a training and development program established in conjunction with the Sverdlovsk Regional Education Ministry to offer SinTZ employees with professional education opportunities. Future training programs are expected to open through 2015, Ural Business Consulting reports.
The Personnel Training and Development Center and future employee development programs seek to improve existing job training within the company, as well as improve the education process through real-life learning scenarios. The center will be used to train riggers, crane operators, ferrous metals controllers, metal sorters, pipe-cutters, metal surface defect treatment operators, and automated line units engineers, according to Ural Business Consulting.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants