Yekaterinburg hospital reopens following renovation
More than 4,000 square meters of space were renovated at the hospital. The clinic was allocated $740,000 total for the repair program, with $470,000 coming from the federal budget and $270,000 coming from the treasury of Yekaterinburg. The city added another $150,000 for front desk repairs, Oblgazeta reports.
The hospital was able to purchase new equipment, including computer tomography and magnetic resonance imaging machines acquired with federal funds.
The hospital provides medical care not only for those in Yekaterinburg, but also for children of other cities and towns in the Sverdlovsk region.
The DGKB No. 9 hospital serviced hundreds of patients within days of receiving only one diagnostic department. Its doctors work in nine specialties and perform radiographic and ultrasound examinations, Oblgazeta reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants