French retail group Auchan sanctioned for labor violations
The inspection of Auchan's activities was motivated by complaints issued to the public prosecution office in Yekaterinburg's Verkh-Isetsky District over Auchan's suspected violations of numerous labor laws, according to Ural Business Consulting.
Following the inspection's discovery of violations, the chief state inspector issued a temporary ban on all of Auchan's business activities.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants