Uralvagonzavod sets record with 120,000th car axle
No other company in the world has been able to produce 30,000 car sets of axles a year. Standard manufacturing lines at Uralvagonzavod, however, are able to produce a capacity of around 48,000 axles a year. Uralvagonzavod's automatic line has been used for some time, but only began to produce impressive outputs in 2012, Ural Business Consulting reports.
The 800 meter long automatic line is responsible for the final mechanical treatment of the rough axles. It makes 360 to 400 ready axles a day, amounting to around 90 or 100 car sets.
The company produces 120,000 car axles as just the batch production. It also makes reinforced axles, Ural Business Consulting reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants