Sverdlovsk Region receives funds to develop information society
The subsidies are provided within the framework of the state-run information Society Program, according to Ural Business Consulting.
The Sverdlovsk Region is one of 22 federal constituencies that received the subsidies through an information society development contest. The total amount of subsidies allocated this year reached $22 million, with sums varying from $120,000 for Stavropol Territory to $1.65 million for Karelia, Mordovia and Udmurtia.
The Russian Federation adopted the information society development program in 2010. The programs will be implemented through 2020, Ural Business Consulting reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants