Marc Chagall's paintings added to Yekaterinburg exhibit
On display are a series of illustrations Chagall painted to accompany a 1948 French edition of Nikolai Gogol's Russian classic "Dead Souls," according to the Russkiy Mir Foundation.
Marc Chagall is regarded as one of the most successful artists of the 20th century. During his career, Chagall painted in several styles until his death in 1985. Art critic Robert Hughes referred to Chagall as "the quintessential Jewish artist of the 20th century."
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants