MegaFon collects donations for children's charity
The box will stay at the rink through January 19, with collected money going toward preventing and curing child cancer. Donations will also go toward helping rehabilitate young cancer patients through the charity "We Are Together," Ural Business Consulting Reports.
MegaFon subscribers can also donate by sending a text message to 000777 at a rate of $1.46 per message.
All of the money collected through the sale of tickets to the musical "Inlet of the Sea" will also go to "We Are Together." MegaFon will also be giving Spectators at the show special presents in company colors. Actors in the show will be available after the show for signing autographs as their characters, Ural Business Consulting reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants