Yekaterinburg increases rail routes to St. Petersburg and Moscow
Railway travel increases significantly during December when many Russians travel by train for the winter holidays. The spike in railway travel can also be attributed to the large number of students traveling away from school for winter break, Mir66 reports.
Sverdlovsk region rail companies have already begun selling tickets for the added long distance routes, according to Mir66.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants