Czech metalworking machinery facility to be built in Sverdlovsk region
After receiving certification, the company will assemble 20 horizontal-boring machines and as many as 10 portal-milling units per year during the first phase. The machines will produce a sale value of $70 million. Additionally, components for the machines will be produced int eh future, raising the localization of the manufacturing to 60 percent, RusBizNews reports.
Additionally, the regional government has reported that there has been an increase in demand for metalworking machinery in the Urals due to a concentration of defense companies and heavy machine building. This may result in Tos Varnsdorf issuing the Sverdlovsk firm with a batch of orders from the Urals-Siberian and Far Eastern regions of Russia.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants