Location chosen for new Yekaterinburg TV tower
Officials have approved a location for future towers, agreeing to build a state structure for the towers instead of using a currently unused site at the center of the city, Mir66 reports.
The tower will be built in the Shishimskoy area and the tower will reach a height of 300 meters.
There was much debate about the location of the new tower. The center of town was said to be a good location for signal propagation. Others felt that an area outside the center would reduce the amount of area needed for the construction.
There has still been criticism over alternative locations and authorities have compiled a list of other potential sites that is currently awaiting approval, Mir66 reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants