Uralvagonzavod Armored Vehicles Museum among top Ural tourist spots
Special guests were invited to the museum as part of the Ural Kaleidoscope press tour - an economics ministry-supported tour series around historic destinations in Sverdlovsk region's small towns, according to Ural Business Consulting.
Among those who participated in the visit were representatives from local and national industrial magazines, experts from the Russian Tourist Industry Union, professional tour operators, and prospective investors from as far as Moscow, Perm, Riga and other cities. The museum is located at Uralvagonzavod's head plant.
"Industrial tourism is one of the trendy things to do at the moment, Tourism department director Alexander Porodnov said, adding that the Sverdlovsk region and nearby Nizhniy Tagil are rich with potential for industrial tourism, Ural Business Consulting reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants