Uralvagonzavod employees given best defense workers award
Sverdlovsk Region Governor Evengy Kuivashev served as coordinator for the ceremony, where each of the five employees received a diploma commemorating their accomplishment, according to Ural Business Consulting.
The five young employees came from varying Uralvagonzavod plants, including the corporation's head plant, Plant 9, the Kamensk-Uralsky Foundry and Uralcryomash.
The best young defense employees contest was created by the Sverdlovsk region's division of the Union of the Russian Machine-Builders and Sverdlovsk Region Union of Defense Industry Enterprises. This is the award ceremony's first year, but officials are encouraged that the awards program will become a regular part of defense industry employees' support system, Ural Business Consulting reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants