Yekaterinburg clock restarts
Last week, specialists replaced the gear box in the clock and other components. The new gear box allowed the clock mechanics to remove the fluctuations shooter - a part design to counteract wind disturbances, Ekburg.ru reports.
The newly-reopened clock now boasts a new set of hands. Officials are confident that even the most difficult Ural weather will not affect the accuracy of the repaired town hall clock.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants